We may be able to help you solve the problem over the phone. You can reach us at:
(800) 482-2424 (Voice/TTY)
(608) 238-5400 (Voice/TTY)
To Send in Your Equipment
If you determine that your equipment needs to be serviced, you can send your equipment to the Ultratec National Service Center. Or, you can contact Ultratec for information about an authorized service center near you.
Follow these steps:
- Pack the equipment into its original shipping carton. You can also use a similar, sturdy box.
- Include a note that describes the problem, and provide a phone number where you can be reached during the day should our technicians have a question. You may use our Service Cover Sheet to make sure we have all the information we need to service the equipment.
- Before sending your equipment, you may call for an estimate of the repair costs and include payment along with your equipment. If, for any reason, the repair charges exceed the estimated amount, you will be notified before any further repairs are made.
- Insure the equipment for shipping. Ultratec is not responsible for damage during shipping to the service center.
- Ship the equipment to:Ultratec National Service Center
5901 Research Park Blvd.
Madison, WI 53719
- Service takes approximately 5-7 business days. Units that are repaired are cleaned and checked in order to meet our quality standards. All repairs that are performed are covered by a 90-day warranty.