Last Updated: 12/18/2019
FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
Information we collect.
When you use the Services we collect information in two ways:
- information you provide to us,
- information we collect automatically when you use our Services (for example using “cookies” and other technologies);
Below we explain each of these ways in more detail:
Information You Provide To Us.
When you use our Services, we collect information that you choose to share with us. For example, we collect the following when you provide it to us:
- Email address;
- Phone number
- Equipment’s Electronic Serial Number (ESN)
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services.
Certain information on our Service is collected automatically by means of various software tools. We have a legitimate interest in using such information to assist in systems administration, information security and abuse prevention, to track user trends, and to analyze the effectiveness of our Service. Below are examples of information we collect automatically.
Log files refers to the information that is automatically sent by your web browser or device (or otherwise automatically collected) each time you view or interact with our online Service. The information inside the log files may include IP addresses, type of browser, internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
Device and Online Usage Information
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your information less frequently;
- Presenting information that’s targeted to your interests, which may include our content presented on another website;
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising;
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our Service features and prevent the Service from operating properly.
Web Beacons and Similar Tracking Technologies
When you visit our Service, we may collect your IP address for certain purposes such as, for example, to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Service. We may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our Service and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular site tied to the web beacon. We may use web beacons to operate and improve our Service.
Information We Collect or Receive From Other Sources
We may collect or receive information about you from other businesses we work with to deliver our Services to you.
How We Use YOUR INFORMATION
If you submit or we collect Information through our Service, then such Information may be used to:
- Enable you to engage with our Sites and Services;
- Provide, analyze, administer, improve, and personalize the Service;
- Provide you with the Service and any information, product or order fulfillment;
- Contact you in connection with the Service, notifications, events, programs or offerings;
- Send you updates and promotional materials;
- Provide personalized advertising to you;
- Protect our rights or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of the Service
- Comply with applicable law, assist law enforcement, and to respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries.
How We Share or Disclose YOUR INFORMATION
In operating our business and providing you the Sites and Services, we may share your information in the following ways:
- With our service providers— We disclose information with our third-party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing our Services. For example, we may share your information with service providers who assist us in performing core functions (such as hosting, data storage, and security) related to our operation of the Service and/or by making certain interactive tools available to you as a user.
- With third parties for legal or security reasons
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of an acquisition or liquidation
- If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company or if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, we may share your information in connection with such transaction or proceeding before and or after the transaction closes or the proceedings are completed.
- With your consent—We may share information in other ways if you give us consent or direct us to do so.
Aggregated or Deidentified Information
To better serve our users, business partners, and to improve our Service, we may conduct research on user demographics, interests and behavior or engage in other activities based on personal information that we aggregate or de-identify. Aggregated or de-identified information is not considered personal information and does not identify a user personally. We may share this aggregated or de-identified information with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and/or other third parties.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
How We Use Analytics Services, Including Google Analytics
We may use certain third party analytics services to improve the functionality, features, or delivery of our Services. We may also use these analytics services to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into our Services. For example, we use Google Analytics on our Services to track user trends and usage. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of your information as it relates to our Service, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. By using a browser plugin provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
Security of your information
We take the protection of your information seriously and take reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative, and technical measures to protect the information collected through our Sites and Services. While we implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect your privacy, please keep in mind that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that the information collected about you will always remain private when using our Site and/or Services. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Our Sites and Services are not intended for or directed to individuals under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. When a user discloses personal information on our Service, the user is representing to us that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA and PLUG-INS.
Our online services may use social media plug-ins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button, “Share to Twitter” button) to enable you to easily interact with certain social media websites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and share information with others. When you visit our online services, the operators of the available social media plugins can place a cookie on your device enabling such operators to recognize individuals who have previously visited our online services. If you are logged into these social media websites while visiting our online services, the social media plugins allow the relevant social media websites to receive information that you have visited our online services or other information. The social media plugins also allow the applicable social media websites to share information about your activities on our online services with other users of the social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allow Facebook to show your “Likes” and comments on our online services to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allow you to see your friends’ Facebook activity on our online services. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins. We may also interact with you on social media platforms. If you contact us on one of our social media platforms, request services, or otherwise communicate directly with us on social media, we may contact you to interact with you. For more information about social media advertising and social media plugins from other social media websites, please refer to those websites’ privacy and data sharing statements.
We collect information about your estimated location which may be deduced by various technologies including IP address. While do not currently collect precise geolocation, but if we enable that, we will obtain your consent or acknowledgement before doing so.